Friday, October 10, 2008
Hosted by Janet of Fond of Snape at Its Own Home.
1. One of the best musicals I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was The Spitfire Grill.
2. Zesty Chicken Tostada at Mimi's Cafe is a meal I recently ordered that was delicious!
3. It's time for bed. (Actually it's 8:30 a.m., but it'd be lovely to crawl back into bed! Maybe I can fit in a short nap this afternoon?)
4. A tall glass of limeade over ice is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the words "I can't find any clean clothes." again, it'll be too soon. (Yes, doing the laundry is on my to-do list!)
6. To one side of the curving road was a guardrail, and on the other was a mountainside.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to "girls' night out" at the movies (we're going to see Nights in Rodanthe), tomorrow my plans include sleeping late, wrapped in a warm blanket, while it tries to snow outside, and Sunday, I want to cook chili beans in the Crock Pot for dinner!