Friday, August 29, 2008
Hosted by Janet of Fond of Snape at Its Own Home.
Janet's friend Michelle helped with this week's questions.
1. When I'm sick, I'm hopefully in bed getting the rest I need.
2. When I take a walk, I think about a lot of things, and I listen to my iPod Shuffle too.
3. Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy fleeting moments of pleasure.
4. Cotton makes me think of summer, and leather makes me think of shoes.
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about [is] "confidential information".
6. My favorite color these days is pink because it has been my favorite color for years and I don't see any reason to change it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching some Stargate: Atlantis on DVD, tomorrow my plans include spending several hours at the office, and Sunday, I want to make sure we're prepared for the extended family birthday celebration that my family is hosting on Monday!